Venom 60C 2S 3800mAh 7.4V Shorty LiPo Battery ROAR with UNI Plug x2 Packs
Part#: 15064X2 | UPC: 845623061140
When you want a powerful battery pack that you can depend on even when you push it to its limits, this 60C 2S 3800mAh 7.4V LiPo Hard Case Short Pack ROAR Approved battery is for you. Whether you have a short course truck, an 8th scale buggy, a monster truck, heli, jet, airplane or quad, this battery pack delivers the results and run-time you have come to expect from all Venom batteries. With included plug adaptors that fit Deans, Traxxas,...
- Battery Type: Lithium Polymer (LiPo Battery)
- C Rate: 60C
- Volts: 7.4
- Capacity: 3800mAh
- Cell Count: 2S
- Cell Configuration: 2S2P
- Continuous Discharge: 60C (228A)
- Max Burst Rate: 120C (456A)
- Max Volts per Cell: 4.2V
- Max Volts per Pack: 8.4V
- Min Volts per Pack: 6V
- Charge Rate: 1C (3.8A)
- Max Approved Charge Rate: 5C (19A)
- Wire Gauge: 12 AWG Soft and Flexible Low Resistance Silicone Wire
- Plug Type: Venom UNI Plug. Compatible with Traxxas Plug, Tamiya Plug, Deans Plug & EC3 Plug.
- Dimensions: 96 x 25 x 47 mm / 3.78 x 0.98 x 1.85 in
- Watt Hours: 28.12
- Weight: 7.1 oz (201.3 g)
When you want a powerful battery pack that you can depend on even when you push it to its limits, this 60C 2S 3800mAh 7.4V LiPo Hard Case Short Pack ROAR Approved battery is for you. Whether you have a short course truck, an 8th scale buggy, a monster truck, heli, jet, airplane or quad, this battery pack delivers the results and run-time you have come to expect from all Venom batteries. With included plug adaptors that fit Deans, Traxxas, Tamiya and EC3 plug types as well as features like 12 AWG soft silicone wire leads and our patented High Current Universal Plug System (patent no. 8,491,341) this battery gives you the power you are looking for.
- Aquacraft Motley Crew
- Associated 1/10 B44.1 Team EP Buggy Kit
- Associated 1/10 RC10-B4
- Associated 1/10 RC10-B4.1
- Associated 1/10 RC10-T4.1
- Associated 1/10 RC10B5 2WD Buggy
- Associated 1/10 RC10R5 Oval
- Associated 1/10 SC10
- Associated 1/10 SC10 4x4
- Associated 1/10 T4
- Associated 1/10 TC4
- Associated 1/10 TC5R
- Associated 1/10 TC6 Factory Team Touring Car
- Associated RC10B5M 2WD Buggy
- Axial 1/10 AX10 Scorpion RTR
- Axial 1/10 SCX10 4WD Kit w/Honcho
- Axial 1/10 Wraith Rock Racer RTR
- Duratrax 1/10 Evader DT EP RTR
- Duratrax 1/10 Evader EB
- Duratrax 1/10 Evader EXT2 EP RTR
- HPI 1/10 Blitz
- HPI 1/10 Blitz ESE
- Hot Bodies 1/10 Cyclone S RTR
- Hot Bodies 1/10 TCX
- Kyosho 1/8 DMT VE
- Kyosho 1/8 Inferno MP9e
- Kyosho 1/8 Inferno VE
- Kyosho 1/8 Inferno VE Race Spec
- Kyosho 1/8 Mad Force Kruiser VE
- Losi 1/10 Desert Truck
- Losi 1/10 High Roller
- Losi 1/10 Night Crawler RTR/BND
- Losi 1/10 Readylift
- Losi 1/10 Rockstar XXX-SCB
- Losi 1/10 Speed T Brushless
- Losi 1/10 Strike
- Losi 1/10 Stronghold
- Losi 1/10 TEN-SCTE 4WD
- Losi 1/10 Twenty-Two
- Losi 1/10 XXX-SCT 2WD
- Ofna 1/10 HYPER 10SC
- Ofna 1/10 HYPER 10TT Truggy
- Ofna 1/10 JAMMIN SCRT 10
- Ofna 1/10 JL 10e
- Ofna 1/10 JL 10e Drift
- Ofna 1/10 NEXX10sc
- Ofna 1/8 NEXX 8
- Pro Boat Blackjack 26 SS BL Catamaran RTR
- Pro Boat Formula FASTech BL Deep-V RTR
- Pro Boat Impulse 31
- Pro Boat Impulse 31 Deep-V BL RTR
- Pro Boat Miss Elam 1/12 Hydro
- Pro Boat Miss Geico 29 Catamaran RTR
- Pro Boat Mystic 29 Catamaran BL BND/RTR
- Pro Boat Shockwave 26 BL RTR
- Pro Boat Stiletto 29 BL Tunnel BND/RTR
- Pro Boat WidowMaker 22 Deep-V 2.4 BL RTR
- Schumacher 1/10 Cat SX3
- Schumacher 1/10 Mi1
- Schumacher 1/10 Mi4CX
- Schumacher 1/10 SV
- Team Durango 1/10 DESC410R
- Team Durango 1/10 DEX410
- Team Durango 1/10 DEX410R
- Traxxas 1/10 Slash
- Traxxas 1/10 Slash 4X4
- Traxxas 1/10 Stampede
- Traxxas 1/10 Stampede 4x4 VXL
- Vaterra K-5 Blazer Ascender
- Vaterra Twin Hammers
All products sold by Venom Power are inspected and adjusted individually before leaving the manufacturer and are guaranteed to be free of material defects and manufacturing faults when new.
No term warranty, in no case shall Venom Power's liability be greater than the actual purchase price of the product.
Venom Limited Lifetime Warranty
We are certain of the quality of all Venom products. Therefore, all Venom products come with our Limited Lifetime Warranty, which covers defects in materials or workmanship for the life of the product. Venom will repair or, in its discretion, replace defective product free of charge for a period of 1 year from the original date of purchase. After that, for any defective product you will receive a credit equal to thirty percent (30%) of retail price (as shown on venompower.com) toward the purchase of a new Venom product of the same size and type. We reserve the right to substitute different sizes or types of replacement product for product sizes or types that have been discontinued.
This is a non-transferable warranty and does not cover normal wear and tear, physical damage (including water damage), battery failure due to over-discharge (as described in our written instructions) or any damage resulting from improper use (including opening of the sealed battery pack).
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights, which vary from state to state.
To make a warranty claim, please submit a support case at www.venompower.com or call us at 1-800-705-0620.
A Note Concerning International Shipping
Duties and taxes are not included in the item price or shipping charges. Please check with your local customs office before making a purchase from venompower.com. Your local authorities will add these charges and expect payment upon delivery. These fees are not additional shipping charges assessed by Venom Power. We will not falsify the declared value of an item or mark a package as gift to reduce import fees, as this practice is illegal.
Refused Orders Due to Non-Payment of Duties and Taxes
If your order is returned to us for failure to pay duties and taxes assessed by your country, we will not refund your original purchase price or any shipping charges incurred.
Venom Power assumes sole responsibility for our products; therefore, dealers should not be involved in any warranty issues. All warranty claims are to be directed to Venom Power Customer Service. Before returning any defective product, please contact Venom Power Customer Service by submitting a support case here to receive a Return Authorization Number. A dated and itemized sales receipt must accompany any product returned for warranty work.
Release of Liability
Venom Power, its affiliates, manufacturers, distributors, or retail partners shall not be held liable for any accident, injury to persons, or damage to property resulting from use, misuse, or abuse of any Venom Power products. In purchasing any Venom Power products the user agrees to accept responsibility for all such risk. Please refer to your products specific Warnings and Instructions supplied with all Venom Power products. If you are unsure about how to use or handle any of our products contact our Customer Service Department for assistance.
Here's a helpful video on how to start the RMA process: